Monday, July 26, 2010

My 1st Mock

hii... yesterday i gave my 1st mock CAT test. It was a scholarship test at an institute Bull's eye for CAT 2011. I just wanted to experience a mock and it would help me to know about the test pattern and help me analyze myself a bit.

Well i must say the experience was a good one. Started with DI followed by VA and then Maths.
Decently attempted the DI and the VA section, though i think i messed up in maths thats where i have to work i guess. i had no idea of the questions . Its not that i can't do maths but with time i think have lost all grip and it will need all the practice to get back so i have to work on maths.

VA was a decent attempt though there it also has to be improved a lot.

DI as they say have only scheme. PRACTICE. so i guess.... for DI just start practicing.
Overall. it was a good experience and gives me a bit of confidence to come in the flow for next yrs CAT.

Happy CATing !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment