Saturday, July 24, 2010

Meeting old friends

met a couple of old friends today , my best buddies.... rahul dua and karan khara, my childhood bud..... sat fr a cpl of hrs .......had a talk abt our future.. wat everyone of us wanted to do..... was a long talk taking in every detail from our respective families to condition of india in 10 yrs........ seem to b confused btw 2 very good options - ias and mba...... good 2 see everyone gearing up for the future.....

well fortunately i have decided and i m clear till nw abt my CAT 2011 goal.... and then may b god willing settling in my dream city, dubai.........well dats way ahead. right now lets concentrate on d studying..... need to chalk out every day for the next 1yr...... i hope i can concentrate and make a well routine once i college starts and wrk hard........ and achieve my goal and fulfill my dream...

b/w............watched salt with rahul....... nyc movie.......enjyd it !!!

Happy CATing

No comments:

Post a Comment