Wednesday, October 20, 2010

SLOGGING .....!!!

So here i am after quite a n. of days posting my status...well there s nothing much to post .... the heading itself defines my position....... slogging around this week without much progress.......completed 2 chapters from Arun Sharma......!!! but at a very slow pace......

Moreover got STAY HUNGRY STAY FOOLISH....WAT A BOOK..... i ve read it half and it has blown my mind honestly, this book has changed my mind of taking up entrepreneurship right after my engineering i.e after an yr... will think about MBA later..... as one of the person describes in the book, i also have got the keeda of entreprenuership.......!!!

So lets see wat course does my life take..... right now.....i really wanna start something , get into it...... try 2 make it big as many others....!!! and yaa i m ready to work hard on it.....!!!

Trying to get back my focus on CAT 2011 !!!

Till then Best Wishes and Love !!!

Happy CATing !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment