Monday, September 13, 2010

I hate college studies..!!!

Sometimes what just tucks my mind is how the fuck i got into engineering studies...the other day one of my frnd made a talk that we r into nearly 70 lectures of this sem... dats wen i wondered..i ve wasted fucking 70 hrs.... listening??? to some stupid lectures which clearly goes above my head..... I ve not understood a single lecture till today ........ and ok it is posing as a hinderance to my prepration of CAT and i hate it..... i ve got like all the fucking assignments and test..... but yaa.. even the cgpa has to be maintained.......so have to study for the tests too but how..... i dnt even knw wat r my fucking subjects after 70 lectures..... soo my CAT prepapration ... (Arun Sharma......my apologises ) has taken a back seat rite now...... which i will be resuming at the earliest..... till then luv and bye

Happy CATing !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment