Monday, June 14, 2010

Half way through....& a start !!!

As the 4th semester comes to end, i m half way through my B.Tech degree. It s been a quite a journey full of ups and downs, achievements, failures and most importantly learning.

As i enter into my 3d yr, life has to get more serious and more focused. It's high time to start wrking hard towards my goal. Also with me have some dedicating buddies who r goona wrk hard with me towards our common goal

In the end i need to believe and see, it s gonna be an individual performance that will matter so need to buck myself up in the coming tym. Trying to give myself a week to start off perfectly towards CAT 2011. Will be starting with Quant Arun sharma and also regularly reading a couple of newspapers. Need to make a proper time table.

Will keep posting the updates

Happy CATing !!! "Almost there"
luv

No comments:

Post a Comment